4 to 5 eggs. Per egg:
One small pack of vanilla sugar.
- 50g of sugar
- 50g of flour
- 35g of butter
For apple cake: cut one apple into pieces and mix them in the dough
- Separate the eggs into egg white and egg yolk. Make sure to keep the egg
whites free of yolk, in a clean bowl.
- Mix the soft butter, the sugar and the egg yolk.
- Add the sifted flour to the dough.
- Beat the egg white, and add it to the dough.
- Put the dough into buttered cake shapes.
- Bake for one hour at 150-170 °C (300-340 F).
For cocoa cake: mix two table spoons of cocoa or one molten piece of
chocolate into one third of the dough. Spread it on top of the rest of the
dough in the shape before baking.
Copyright © 1996-2016 Eric Lafortune.