Belgian Chocolate Mousse
- 5 eggs
- 140g of dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- 1 table spoon of rhum, Grand Marnier, or Amaretto
- 3 table spoons of sugar
The chocolate mousse is at its best after one or two days.
- Very slowly melt the chocolate with the instant coffee. Be careful not to
- Separate the eggs into egg white and egg yolk. Make sure to keep the egg
whites free of yolk, in a clean bowl.
- Beat the egg white, with one table spoon of sugar.
- Mix the egg yolk with two table spoons of sugar and one table spoon of
- Mix the egg yolk into the molten chocolate.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg white into the chocolate.
- Pour into small bowls or glasses and store in a cool place.
Copyright © 1996-2016 Eric Lafortune.