- 500g Mascarpone cheese (a sweet Italian cream cheese)
- 4 egg yolks, 2 egg whites
- 1.25dl strong coffee
- 100g sugar
- 1 small package of vanilla sugar
- 2cl Amaretto
- 200g lady finger biscuits
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mix the egg yolks, the sugar, the vanilla sugar and the Amaretto. Whip
the batter until it is creamy.
- Carefully mix the Mascarpone into the batter.
- Beat the egg whites and carefully mix them in.
- Dip the lady finger biscuits one by one in the coffee (with some
Amaretto). Put a layer of soaked biscuits in a bowl, cover them with a layer
of batter, then another layer of biscuits, and so on, until there are three
layers of biscuits and three layers of batter.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for one night.
- Cover the tiramisu with the cocoa powder using a small sieve before
Copyright © 1996-2016 Eric Lafortune.